Golden Opportunity for Freshers to work in Cyber Security!!!
Greetings from TEVEL Cyber Corps Private Limited!!!
Job Role: Cyber Security Analyst
Qualification: BE/ BTech/ME/MTech (IT/CSE/EEE/ECE/E&I) and also MCA, MSC (IT/CS), BSc (CS), BCA with an Aggregate of min 60% in College & Academics, Batch Pass-Out: 2017 & 2018 (Till 7th Semester)
Location: PAN India
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls for applications and networks in use.
2. Establish plans and protocols to protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction.
3. Maintain data and monitor security access for applications and networks in use.
4. Perform code analysis and code review for applications (SAST and DAST).
5. Perform support and coordinate activities related to vulnerability assessment and penetration
6. testing for applications based on industry standards such as PCI DSS, OWASP, SANS, HIPAA etc. in accordance with the requirements.
7. Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures for checking weaknesses in applications.
8. Document and report each of the incidents, test results and assessment/analysis records.
9. Monitor networks and manage security systems such as network intrusion detection and prevention systems, firewalls, data leakage protection etc.
10. Maintain security infrastructure in house and for clients by documenting and researching current security trends and practices.
11. Respond to network intrusions and be familiar with performing forensic investigation and take mitigating actions to respond to the threats.
12. Test new or upgraded hardware and software and implement new technologies by researching emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
13. Create test plans which will allow for a proper evaluation of security issues for new hardware and software.
14. Identify security solutions and implement a multi-layered defense to protect the networks.
15. Communicate security issues to management through adequate and appropriate documentation and reporting.
16. Facilitate forensics analysis for determination of sources of threats.
17. Maintain adequate periodic backups of the complete security infrastructure configuration, data and security logs.
Our drive to innovate helped us to look at the existing market and gauge the potential for certain products which had an ample scope for improvisation; Internettechies was conceptualized after assessing this opportunity. From our research we could deuce that there is an untapped market for certain products/services if the products/services could be offered more efficiently in terms of deployment, usage and maintenance.Our imposing attitude helped us to consider to do just that reoffer and create a niche for ourselves.