Essential Duties of the Social Media Manager
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
1. Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
2. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
3. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social way while cultivating leads and sales.
4. Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
5. Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
6. Oversee design (i.e: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
7. Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
8. Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
9. Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
10. Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
11. Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
12. Demonstrate the ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
13. Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
14. Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
15. Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
16. Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
17. Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
18. Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
DigiDarts are a group of young digital enthusiasts with strategic brand solutions and world-class creativity, who works best to set a brand image and thus excel in: Creating Brands online on Search and Social Media. Building Sustainable Website Traffic. Generating Business leads for B2B clients. Increasing Online Sales for e-commerce and B2C organizations. Assuring Customer Delight and retaining them. Developing creative and unique Websites/ Mobile apps.