Designation: Sr. Programmer
Experience: 4 to 6 years of relevant experience on Web based applications
Skill: Should have strong programming skills in ASP.Net / VB.Net, Java script, Jquery, MVC 5.0, HTML 5, CSS3, AngularJs, Database MS SQL Server 2008 & above, Oracle knowledge required.
Minimum 4-6 years of coding experience on .Net applications;
Experience in implementation of ASP.Net, VB.Net, MVC projects
1. Must have good exposure in Asp.Net MVC4 or MVC5 coding.
3. Good in HTML 5 and CSS 3.
4. Good in Oracle / SQL Server Database.
5. Must have a stable career background with no interrupts or breaks.
6. Knowledge in Ports, Shipping or Logistics domain will be considered as advantage.
7. Experience on Android development is good to have.
1. Experienced developer responsible for implementing and maintaining web applications and back-end services.
2. Develop, unit test and deploy customer facing applications using Microsoft .NET technologies.
3. Work independently and as a part of a functional team.
4. Mentor junior level developers providing guidance and demonstrating best practices.
5. Implement software industry best practices including Object Oriented design, MVC patterns.
6. Troubleshoot technical issues including software defects, configuration errors and outages.
7. Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes.
8. Effective and timely communication including documentation, status and bug reports.
9. Readiness for travelling at client place at critical stages of project.
10. Quality, On- time delivery of agreed deliverables.
11. Own one or more modules of the project under development.
12. Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
13. Ability to experiment and integrate new technologies and frameworks.
Excellence Recruitment Solution - Service Provider of Placement Service For BPO, Placement Service For Chemical Industry, Placement Service For Employee, Placement Service For Fashion Designer and HR & Manpower Recruitment Solutions in Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra.