Account Manager - Sales & Business Development kicks off the sales cycle with the clients. An Account Manager is the first Point-of-Contact of the organization to the clients and is expected to contribute towards widening the customer base of Credence Analytics.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Lead generation-Databases, LinkedIn, Social networks.
2. Lead Qualification- Calls, Emails, Web demos, and fixing up meetings.
3. CRM ownership-Keeping all account related records updated on CRM.
4. Proposal generation and submission to the client in specified time format.
5. Collateral Support for Client pitches.
RFP / Proposal: - Preparation and timely submission in coordination with field Sales rep
Post Graduation: MBA Marketing/Finance
Soft Skills: Presentable personality with good communication skills in verbal and written English
1. Strong understanding of B2B sales and process metrics.
2. Expert in MS - Word, MS - Excel & PowerPoint Presentation.
2-4 yrs of Inside Selling experience in the software product or has experience in B2B sales preferably for financial product sales in BFSI segment.
Credence Analytics has presence in South East Asia, Middle East, and African Countries with clients in Nigeria, Vietnam, Oman, UAE, Sri Lanka and Philippines. The strength of Credence Analytics is its strong domain expertise in the areas of Treasury, Investment Management and Risk Management. The Firm Strongly believes that its role goes beyond providing software solution by actively implementing the solution and advising.