1. People having the following skill set with relevant experience of 4 to 8 years.
2. Extensive knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, REST,Angular 2/4 ,Bootstrap,and JSON Parsing Working.
4. Must be proficient at resolving cross - browser compatibility issues and resolution issues.
5. Experience in handling responsive design Strong problem identification and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Hands on experience/Knowledge in Angular 2/4 practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
3. Develop new user-facing features- Build reusable code and libraries for future use- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
4. Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
5. Ability to learn new technology, integration with existing technology pieces using Web Services/APIs.
6. Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
7. Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular2/4 JS.
8. Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets- Professional, precise communication skills.
Hebeon was created in response to a learning solutions that prompted needs and success of the learners. We believed that if learners can reach their heights - credit (pat on the back) automatically goes to the teachers and the institution. Ultimately creating an win-win environment for all the interested parties.