Responsibilities and Duties
1. Execute a complete embedded software development.
2. Support Senior Engineers to Design and Develop Embedded Systems for our products.
3. Interface with hardware design and development.
4. Use of debuggers, programmers and trace tools for development and testing.
5. Design and implement software for embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
6. Support software QA and optimize I/O performance.
7. Provide post-production support when necessary.
8. Develop, code, test and troubleshoot the system software.
9. Analyse, monitor and improve efficiency, stability of the system.
10. Interface with hardware design and development.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 21st May'18 and 31st May'18.
3. Are available for duration of 6 months.
4. Have relevant skills and interests.
Should have a Bachelors Degree in Electronics and Communications or Electronics & Computer Science.
Pursuing M.Tech in Power Systems and Automation, Communication Systems, Embedded Systems, Electronics Instrumentation Engineering, Power Systems, power Electronics & Drives, > RF and Microwave Engineering, Wireless Communication and Sensor Networks
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Stipend/Salary: Rs.8,000/- per month, depending on the performance you will be offered Pre Placement Offer.
NOTE: Applicant residing in Visakhapatnam only.
Naina Power Pvt. Ltd. has successfully attained our objectives by manufacturing and supplying a precisely engineered array of Energy Meters, Injection Moulding Components, Proximity Readers, Electronic Ticket Issuing Machine, Spot Billing System, Smart Card Readers, School Fee Collection System, Sales Billing Machine and Handheld Billing Machine.