1. Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
2. Experience of SharePoint SSOM & CSOM .
3. Experience in SharePoint Designer Workflows.
5. Experience in using Visual Studio and using Microsoft Team Foundation Services.
6. Experience of working with the AGILE methodology.
7. Proven track record to work to strict commercial deadlines.
8. Self-management and strong organization skills.
9. Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
Note: Candidate should worked in .net technology and then moved to Sharepoint development.
With a customer centric vision, we are focused on meeting the needs our customers with the highest quality of services by delivering with a sense of urgency and maintaining the perfect balance between cost, benefit, performance and security, thereby winning the trust of more than 100 customers in the last 10 years.