1. Cultivate new communities and manage branded online communities on Encore’s behalf, and engage with members, potential members, online influencers, and partners using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and other social media.
2. Drive social editorial for product promotions and events aligned to strategic marketing priorities.
3. Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. Incorporate into Encore’s SMM plan as appropriate.
4. Respond to inquiries, address complaints and challenges and do the utmost to improve the experience for all members connected with us online.
5. Optimize messaging and targeting for continuous improvement in social ad effectiveness.
6. Report on the effectiveness of campaigns and targets at regular intervals.
7. Manage Google AdWords campaigns; analyze and report results.
8. Maintain consistency of messaging, enhance and reinforce brand positioning and voice across multiple social media networks, and improve SEO.
9. Update, edit, and proofread online content and print collateral as required for accuracy, presentation of marketing messages, and brand style and usage.
10. Work with Encore Digital Team to develop creative concepts for special promotions and events with other members of the marketing team; support concepts with required writing (e.g. emails, social media, white papers, and blogs).
11. Ability to develop copy that works effectively for SEO purposes.
12. Conceptualize and write copy for a variety of marketing assets including print collateral, web content, sales collateral, emails, social media articles, etc.
13. Assist Copywriter with writing press releases and content for website, blogs, social media, and other forms of communications taking into account appropriate messaging for a particular demographic, audience or industry as well as researching subject matter to ensure the quality and accuracy of the copy.
14. Develop and design HTML email campaigns.
15. Use email marketing automation to connect and engage with members.
16. Optimize campaign performance through testing and segmentation.
17. Work in cross-functional teams to develop blog and infographic content for digital channels on an as-needed basis.
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field. Previous financial industry experience is a plus.
2. Certification in Google Analytics and/or Google Ad Words is a plus.
3. Expertise in and understanding of the social media universe, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, forums, wikis, blogs, etc. as well as an in-depth understanding of social media users.
4. Experience with social media management dashboards to manage all social media channels and conversations.
5. Expertise and knowledge in the online space (Web, email, search, database marketing, chat marketing, podcasting, blogging, privacy, e-business, etc.), including trends and technologies.
6. Must possess strong graphic, communications, and copywriting skills.
7. Proven, professional track record in development of social media marketing strategies and programs, blog strategies, videos, and community engagement.
8. Creative expertise in the technical aspects of social media marketing, execution and development – including application knowledge.
9. Passion for following and engaging in social media conversations.
10. Knowledge and understanding of content marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
11. Knowledge and experience with HTML is a plus.
12. Excellent writing skills with proven ability to develop lively and engaging copy/content. Superior editing skills (grammar, spelling and punctuation) with strong attention to detail.
13. Possess a strong work ethic, dedication, motivation and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
14. Ability to multi-task effectively (good planning and organizational skills plus the ability to work under pressure).
15. Strong initiative and follow-through, capacity to think creatively and strategically.
16. Up-to-date on current marketing and social media trends.
17. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Web maintenance; familiarity with HTML is a plus.
18. Solid graphic design skills and experience with Adobe programs (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) is a plus.
19. Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
20. Excellent relationship management skills and a contributing team player.
21. Creative thinker with a strong desire for continuous improvement.
Next Generation Technology, Inc. provides the integration of Technology with Business Operation on a Global Services Model. We enable clients to maximize profitability and optimize the Business Process using Technology leveraged through Business Process Outsourcing. NGTech Practice areas include - IT Services - Packaging Solutions - Staffing - Training "NGTech manages IT services with a productive and efficient model enabling our customers to focus on their core business competency."