1. Develop WordPress plugins, themes, and HTML5 applications.
2. Leverage the WordPress API and extend the WordPress admin experience.
3. 3 years’ experience with from scratch WordPress theme development.
4. 4 Years of experience in WordPress.
5. 4 years of experience in PHP development.
7. Experience using CSS Pre-processors is a plus (Sass, Less or Stylus)
8. Experience using version control is a plus (Git or Subversion)
9. Uncanny ability (and desire) to “dive in” to unfamiliar systems and learn on the fly
10. Plugin research and customization.
11. Ability and willingness to work on a team using a unified/documented development and coding style.
12. Integrating sliced PSD files into either Word Press or some other proven open source system (note: Word Press is our primary CMS platform); many of our builds are responsive.
13. Strong understanding of WordPress back-end development.
14. Strong knowledge of WordPress custom theme creation.
15. Developing custom web applications that drive business processes.
16. Setting up e-commerce applications and integrating shopping carts.
17. Contributing to support of current client websites.
18. Integrating feeds from social networks.
19. Building out responsive layouts.
20. Developing wireframe mock-ups to illustrate possible solutions.
Spiceblue is a results-driven digital strategic company specializing in UI, UX, website design, mobile app development, and online marketing.