The Business Development Executive is responsible for driving/growing Training and Assessments business and achieving the services plan in their geography. The candidate should have a heavy emphasis on customer facing business development activity and work to increase the client base; identify training and assessment opportunities, assessing client needs, educate clients about SUNTEK training and assessment offerings, scopes and proposes programs, closes training and assessment business. The responsibilities also include creation of training and assessments sales campaigns as well as contributing to improve the training portfolio.
1. Penetrates assigned accounts by selling new or additional products or services to current clients.
2. Reach new clients.
3. Sells the firm’s complete offering of products and services.
4. Proactively manage client’s satisfaction by anticipating potential sales or service engagement issues.
5. Achieve assigned sales target in designated accounts.
6. Report weekly & monthly metrics, track and report key performance indicators for the team
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
1. Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related discipline.
2. Minimum 2 years work experience in direct / strategic sales.
3. Must have experience having sales targets and demonstrated success in achieving targets.
4. Must have previous experience in business development activities.
5. Must have excellent communications and organizational skills. Written communications skills a must.
SUNTEK CORPORATION is a recognized Assessment & Training Organization known for its tailor made superior Assessment & Training program delivered by an enviable team of qualified, expert and highly experienced team.