Job title: Front Office Executive - Only Females
1. Handling front office visitor management access control system.
2. Receive, inform, guide visitors including co-ordination with employees.
3. Responsible for handling of incoming and outgoing calls including distribution.
4. Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of front office.
5. Provide assistance in general administrative activities.
6. Maintaining the general filing system, scheduling meetings & reminding and filing all correspondence.
7. Maintaining of entire office stationary and printing, including envelopes, letterhead & name cards.
8. Courier collecting & issuing register.
9. Mailing letters and other documents, messages to the necessary people.
10. Contribute to the Monthly Management Report.
1. Strong computer skills, including familiarity with Outlook, Word, and Excel.
2. Capable of browsing the internet through different browsers like, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
3. Excellent verbal & written communication and ability to connect to people.
4. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
5. Must have a positive attitude.
TransForm’s high touch approach to engagements has garnered customer loyalty and 95% customer retention rate for the company. Our high-impact teams deliver high quality engagements to global companies from a wide range of industries through proven process expertise and a track record of execution excellence.