Job Title: Application Developer – Team Lead
The Application Developer, Team Lead on the Settlements team is responsible for building, integrating, and maintaining custom software applications that enable a core system or business process (e.g. Customer Acquisition; Enablement; Service Delivery; Settlement; Financial Close; Hire to Retire).
Responsible for supporting business operations in a secure, controlled and reliable manner.
As a Team Lead, they are also responsible for making sure the local development team are following the processes and technical standards defined by the senior team leadership.
1. Design, develop and deploy new applications and/or enhancements to the existing Settlements solutions.
2. Assess application effectiveness and efficiency and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging the application.
3. Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and resolve systems issues.
4. Build and maintain knowledge of business processes and needs.
5. Work collaboratively within the team. Demonstrate initiative, engagement, and a commitment to quality and customer service.
6. Mentor and lead junior developers.
7. Partner with technical and business colleagues to develop solutions.
8. Maintain awareness new releases and new features.
9. Log support tickets when necessary with vendors for product issue resolution.
10. Assist in data gathering and reporting for adherence to SOX controls.
11. Other duties as required.
1. BA/BS in computer science or other related field.
2. 7-10 years experience developing and maintaining custom software applications.
3. Expertise in AWS, Java, PostgreSQL, Web Services, Spring Framework.
4. Demonstrated experience successfully completing projects of 0-6 months duration.
1. Strong oral and written communications skills.
2. Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
3. Initiative, resourcefulness and the ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible, team
5. Experience in an Agile (Scrum\Kanban) development environment.
Talentsync offers a unique approach to linking top talent with the skills that organizations need to meet their project and/or organizational goals.