1. Delivering a complete front end application.
2. Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
3. Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
4. Automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
5. Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
6. Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
7. Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
9. Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer and the HTML coder.
10. Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
11. Communicating with external web services.
12. Architect and automate the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
1. Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
2. Required strong AngularJS skills.
3. Experience with angularJS expressions, filters, scope, forms and Ionic framework.
5. Deep knowledge of Angular Controllers, Services, Routers, Directives, especially custom Directives, Proxies, Caching.
6. Deep knowledge of Angular Form binding, writing non-blocking code, advanced techniques such as multi-threading, and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
7. Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times.
We develop and implement programs leveraging voice, email, and chat, coupled with direct mail and analytics to improve and optimize: sales / customer acquisition, lead generation, customer care, up-selling, retention and tech support.