Embedded Hardware Design Engineer
1. Involve in design, development, prototyping of Hardware boards.
2. Good knowledge on circuit and board design.
3. Capability to read component datasheets and design circuit schematics.
4. Good knowledge in Analog, Digital, Power and RF circuit designs.
5. Should be capable of taking the Schematic Level designs to a Final DFM (sDesign for manufacturing) through the paths of Requirement Specifications, Guidelines and working closely with the Mechanical and Software Team to meet product requirements.
6. Good knowledge in wired and wireless communication with troubleshooting / root cause techniques for electronic assemblies.
7. Experience in using Multi-meter, Oscilloscope, Network analyser and power supplies.
8. Knowledge in Hardware Testing principles and simulation technique.
9. Knowledge of Embedded / microcontroller / Microprocessor peripherals and interfaces like UART / SPI / I2C / ADC / DAC / PWM / Memories etc.
10. Good understanding of electronic components and devices.
11. Design optimization techniques for performance, cost and manufacturability.
12. Develop design notes for designs and test cases for board bring-up.
Our young and agile organisation consists of people with various backgrounds, skills, and perspectives, having expertise mainly in Embedded Systems.