1. Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
2. Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
3. Process documentation and prepare reports relating to HR activities.
4. Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
5. Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
6. Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
7. Communicate with public services when necessary.
8. Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
9. Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
10. Should have experience in conducting initial round of interviews.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. B.Tech + MBA (HR) or Diploma (HR)
2. Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
3. PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
4. Familiarity with resume databases.
5. Excellent organizational skills.
6. Strong communications skills.
SUNTEK CORPORATION is a recognized Assessment & Training Organization known for its tailor made superior Assessment & Training program delivered by an enviable team of qualified, expert and highly experienced team.