1. Techno-Functional System Support, Configuration, functional/technical design for custom solution and integration.
2. Experience with all aspects of the system – support, testing and Pre & Post implementation activities.
3. Resource should be able to independently work on CEMLI objects.
4. Technically good in development and experience on Hyperion Modules.
5. Resource should be able to investigate, analyze and provide solution for enhancements/developments related to CEMLI’s.
6. Work with OMCS team. Knowledge of SRs, RFCs and My Oracle Support is required.
7. Perform the Hyperion Essbase Developer tasks related to the implementation project.
8. Hyperion Essbase Support – Break/Fix support.
9. Monitoring performance, logs, backups, events, applications, scripts & jobs.
10. Monitoring and tying out the daily data loads.
11. Maintenance Tasks – including tuning of Essbase and Calculations scripts, patch mgmt., log file mgmt., restarting services & servers and assisting IT infra team.
12. Minor enhancements – including changes & tweaks to scripts, minor application adjustments and creating/modifying reports.
13. Take personal responsibility for continual process improvement.
Experience : 4-10 years
Notice Period : Max 2 Months (Immediate joiners preferable)
Work Location : Bangalore/Hyderabad
Interview Location : Bangalore/Hyderabad
Shift : Rotational Shift including Night Shift
Mode of Employment : Contract-to-Hire (C2H)
Neumeric Technologies Pvt. Ltd. abilities range from Custom Application Development to Product Development and from Business Intelligence to Data Science. We also have a large consulting, technical recruiting and training team, with expertise in a variety of platforms, both major and niche. Complexity is what drives us. We employ a variety of Developers, Architects, Data Scientists and Engineers. Our wide-array of talent, coupled with our deep understanding of technology, makes us the perfect partner.