1. Responsible for day-to-day websites development and management of websites and portals.
2. Design, create, modify and test word press websites and word press plugins.
3. Development and customization of word press sites using custom or pre-made themes.
5. Troubleshooting website and technology issues across managed platforms, including WordPress, Linux, LAMP stack.
6. Apply version control to word press sites.
7. WordPress plugin integration and development.
8. Integration of content into WordPress themes.
9. Execute responsive designs with strong focus on design.
10. Support rich media integration on all platforms.
1. Experience with responsive web development (with or without a framework).
2. Software development experience in Word press, PHP, MySQL.
4. Experience developing WordPress sites beyond just simple plug and play protocol.
5. Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
6. Expertise in creating custom Word press sites.
7. Basic knowledge of web services, Database, AJAX and Bootstrap framework.
At Leo MarCom we work as forward-thinking marketers to lead innovation in B2B marketing, get recognized as significant contributors, and clearly demonstrate the ROI of our clients marketing activities.