1. Writing and executing test cases.
2. Reviewing requirements and peer reviewing test cases.
3. Setup test environment.
4. Raising bugs.
5. Preparing test report.
6. Converting manual test cases into selenium scripts.
7. Technical background and an understanding of the E-commerce industry
8. Passion for quality of engineering process, ability to quickly understand and adopt new technology.
9. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that includes an aggressive release schedule.
10. Aggressive, willing to take risks.
11. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2 -3 years in testing.
Experience in Automation, Manual Testing, Selenium ( ecommerce domain and JMETER – added advantage)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Nendrasys Technologies, is one of the leading E-commerce solution provider across the globe, specializes in various technologies with total prowess and brilliance. We are aptly providing technology services to the client's diversified requirements. We are diversified into Software Development and 24x7 Tech support with quality output.