1. Defining and implementing the role testing plays within the organizational structure.
2. Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery.
3. Deploying and managing the appropriate testing framework to meet the testing mandate.
4. Implementing and evolving appropriate measurements and metrics.
5. To be applied against the Product under test.
6. To be applied against the Testing Team.
7. Planning, deploying, and managing the testing effort for any given engagement / release.
8. Managing and growing Testing assets required for meeting the testing mandate: Team Members, Testing Tools, Testing Process.
9. Technical background and an understanding of the E-commerce industry.
10. Strong technical background in testing and designing automation framework in services. Identify areas for improvement and drive test initiatives including development of test harnesses and tools.
11. Database skills, mainly in Oracle and SQL Server.
12. Knowledge of automated testing tools, like WinRunner, QTP, Rational Robot, etc.
13. Must demonstrate an understanding of IP networking, protocols such as HTTP and HTTPS, firewalls, routers, etc.
14. Passion for quality of engineering process, ability to quickly understand and adopt new technology.
15. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that includes an aggressive release schedule.
16. Aggressive, willing to take risks.
17. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1. 4 to 5 years in testing.
2. Experience in Automation, Manual Testing, Selenium with ecommerce domain and JMETER is must.
Nendrasys Technologies, is one of the leading E-commerce solution provider across the globe, specializes in various technologies with total prowess and brilliance. We are aptly providing technology services to the client's diversified requirements. We are diversified into Software Development and 24x7 Tech support with quality output.