We are looking for a Senior PHP developer to write beautiful, fast PHP code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
1. Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
2. Produce detailed specifications.
3. Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
4. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
5. Plan database & SQL optimization for large scale web applications.
6. Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
7. Sending regular updates about project status.
1. Proven software development experience in PHP.
2. Understanding of MVC design patterns.
3. Experience with Joomla, wordPress, drupal, magento, codeigniter.
4. Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack).
6. Good knowledge of relational databases such as Mysql, version control tools and of developing web services.
7. Experience in common third party API's.
8. Having a knowledge of developing web services (SOAP and REST).
9. Basic understanding of Bootstrap.
10. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Zovvo reforms the doctrines of e- design and branding, by creating unconventional and eye catching portals. Zovvo emphasizes on teamwork, it’s the synergy between Zovvo and its team that yields wondrous results.