We are looking for a HR Recruiter, with full cycle recruiting experience, to attract, screen, select and on board qualified and suitable personnel to fill the job openings.
1. Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy.
2. Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
3. Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
4. Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
5. Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
6. Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
7. Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
8. Present short listed candidates and provide detailed profile summaries.
9. Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion.
10. Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and on boarding process.
11. Network and build long-lasting client relationships.
12. Know your area of expertise (specialized industry or job function).
13. Research and develop recruiting leads.
1. Proven working experience in recruiting.
2. Deep understanding of recruitment processes.
3. Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases.
4. Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods.
5. Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods.
6. Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices).
7. Client focus along with relationship building skills.
8. Business acumen and market insight.
9. Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
10. Integrity and confidentiality.
Bellfast Management Private Limited, an ISO 9001:2015 certified organization, is one of India's fastest-growing Human Resource service providers. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of A&B Associates, a leading Human Resource Consultant firm, and is headquartered in Bengaluru. The Group has been the talent acquisition partner to a host of organizations, providing a bouquet of HR Services since 1995, and have successfully placed more than 2000 professionals in specialized domains across varied industries. Today, we have 3000+ outsourced employees in India, employed across multiple domains and industry sectors. With a staunch adherence to ethical business practices and an uncompromising commitment to quality, Bellfast Management has been in a position to not only retain all its clients, but also to quickly scale up and meet the specialized needs of its clients.