We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
2. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
3. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
4. Implementation of security and data protection.
5. Integration of data storage solutions like Mongo DB and Maria DB.
Qualifications and Skills:
2. Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks.
3. Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
4. Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
5. Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
6. Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
7. Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
8. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
9. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
10. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
11. Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
12. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
13. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
14. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Trioangle Technologies is an Indian based Web and Mobile Application development company.The company has its name by the three-team member “Trio” with the “angle” of thinking in three different ways. Henceforth the team named as “Trioangle”. This is the kick start for Trioangle Technologies by our two directors Vignesh and Bowshul in January 2016 by launching our alpha version of the Airbnb clone called Makent . It was initially started as a part-time work after completing their office working hours from August 2015 . Our Directors are friends from their Engineering graduation in Computer Science Stream. Both have hands-on experience in Web development, Team handling, and Management.