1. Needed 7 year experience, imediate joining consultant with experience in SAP ABAP PI , with atleast 2 end to end implementation.
2. Should of expeience in ASAP ABAP PI.
3. This role develops and maintains SAP Integration with non-SAP systems.
4. SAP systems includes SAP ECC (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Warehouse (BW), Business Intelligence (BI), Process Integration (PI), SAP Solution Manager, SAP HANA, Cloud solutions including Ariba , SuccessFactors. Responsible for configuring, designing, mapping and monitoring of SAP PI components.
5. This SAP PI/PO developer role could serve as technical lead on various implementations, upgrades, and enhancement projects as assigned, as well as to act as a mentor in developing, coaching and encouraging other technical team members within IT.
6. Maintains and enhances SAP ABAP codes to meet business requirements, provides ABAP development support for various projects, repairing custom ABAP objects during SAP support package and/or enhancement package implementations.
7. Provides production system maintenance and support of PSE’s custom ABAP codes.
8. This role is required to work with clients from all business units within PSE and analyze business needs and processes.
9. Defines business requirements and recommend appropriate technology solutions including costs, time, resource, technical, functional and other requirements.
10. A successful candidate should be able to adapt quickly to an ever-changing and dynamic environment with frequent deadlines, as well as tasks that fall outside the standard scope of a software development cycle.
Ink IT solutions and consulting pvt ltd believes in understanding the requirement, and combine our comprehensive experience and capabilities to provide a customized solution that enhances productivity and efficiency in client’s operations.