1. Discuss with internal Product Owners on the current challenges, requests and identify how the software development can create a product that would bring added value.
2. Translate the business requirements into documented requirements, workflow diagrams, and scoping documents with functional specifications.
3. Writing Functional Requirements Specification (FRS) including Use cases, Business rules & Wireframes.
4. Plan and schedule project timelines.
5. Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
6. Conduct on-going reviews of integrator deliverables through systems development life cycle (SDLC).
7. Perform Quality Assurance.
8. Demonstrates competency in data analysis and abilities to perform SQL queries to support analysis.
9. Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
10. Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
11. Participate and assist with annual budget and regular forecasting processes.
12. Clearly communicate business functional issues to various levels of clients and internal staff.
13. Evaluate list of known issues and establish a priority.
14. Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
15. Perform ad hoc analyses and model scenarios as required by members of the senior management team.
16. Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
1. Experienced Business Analyst with ability to conduct stand-up meetings, nurture team collaboration, iteration planning, demos and retrospectives.
2. Experience with Business Process Mapping.
3. Basic knowledge of business and technical modeling methodologies (e.g. business process modeling, data modeling).
4. Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) knowledge.
5. Understanding of agile technical practices including automated unit testing and continuous integration.
6. Exposure to IT Business Management Suite (vRealize for Business).
7. Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Visio.
8. Good communication skills (both oral & written) in order to participate in project discussions internally within the team & with end customers.
Camellia Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd is a multi-dimensional media and creative house with love for work and craziness for perfection. Our prolific spectrum of work includes every technique related to media, digital as well as a creative world that helps you in taking a constructive step towards successful business enhancement.