1. Oversee the team of web designers, software developers, Online Customer Service and online marketing who create the online transaction system and look of the website.
2. Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
3. Overseeing campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
4. Managing the company website
5. Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
6. Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
7. Managing the organisations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms.
8. Keep abreast of the latest best practices, trends and emerging technologies with regards to Search and Content Marketing as well as onsite search and other technical factors that could impact customer acquisition and experience.
9. Identify and advise opportunities that will increase sales and marketing performance for search campaigns and the entire digital channel overall.
10. Provide analytic reports of online sales.
11. Online Marketing Budget preparation, implementing and monitoring.
Without a doubt, diamonds are the finest way to express our love, respect, care, togetherness or any emotion under the sun. The most exquisite way to say everything, without saying a word. A synonym for high quality diamonds today, Sunny Diamonds has been in the industry for over two decades. It is no surprise that it has become a household name. With the largest customer base in Kerala, they are known for their unique craftsmanship, world class quality and long lasting brilliance. Offering an unbeatable variety of choices, Sunny Diamonds is your go to place for any occasion. A true judge of quality, Mr. P. P. Sunny ventured into the diamond industry with a passion for precious stones. While his keen interest in delivering the best has earned us loyal customers, it is the consumer-centric policies that mark the difference.