1. Responsible for day-to-day websites development and management of websites and portals.
2. Design, create, modify and test word press websites and word press plugins.
3. Development and customization of word press sites using custom or pre-made themes.
5. Troubleshooting website and technology issues across managed platforms, including WordPress, Linux, LAMP stack.
6. Apply version control to word press sites.
7. WordPress plugin integration and development.
8. Integration of content into WordPress themes.
9. Execute responsive designs with strong focus on design.
10. Support rich media integration on all platforms.
1. Experience with responsive web development (with or without a framework).
2. Software development experience in Word press, PHP, MySQL.
4. Experience developing WordPress sites beyond just simple plug and play protocol.
5. Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
6. Expertise in creating custom Word press sites.
7. Basic knowledge of web services, Database, AJAX and Bootstrap framework.
Abacsys is a leading provider of IVR products and services, Voice Self Service, Mobile solutions and Services, E-Commerce and CMS solutions, bespoke application development services and business process management services to small, medium and large sized entities around the Globe. We employ the brightest professionals, use the latest technologies, and apply the best project management methodologies in order to ensure that when you work with us you achieve your goals. We provide technology services for various global giants like Toshiba UK PLC, Tesco UK PLC, Dunnhumby UK Limited, John Lewis as well as various other SME’s for their product and services rollouts across the globe.