1. Good knowledge on US staffing life cycle.
2. Responsibility will include understanding Job description, resourcing, Screening, Qualifying and submitting resumes based on the client's needs.
3. Sourcing from different job boards Like Monster, Dice, Carrier Builder, LinkedIn, Indeed.
4. Should have ability to understand the Technical/IT or non-IT job description we get from Clients/Prospective Clients
5. Review and understand technical job requirements.
6. Reading resumes and over the phone qualifying candidates for technical (eligibility), Behavioral, Stability (Suitability) etc.
7. Foster long-term relationship with candidates.
8. Should have ability to comprehend about basic compliance parameter prior to submitting resume to the client
9. Should have the ability to do pro active recruitment, pipeline candidates through various recruiting and social networking sites and add resumes to companies centralized database
10. Ensure that resume appropriately reflects candidates experience and requirement.
11. Utilize innovative and effective convincing / negotiation skills to attract top talent.
12. Should have understanding and ability to meet all the quality parameters before submitting resume to the client
13. Ensures that adequate number of qualified candidates is submitted for all assigned client requirements in a timely manner and updating the same in ATS-ITRM.
14. Responsible for Interview Coordination, follow up calls, Offer roll out and on boarding.
15. Ensure candidate is available and ready to take up the position
16. Follow up with candidates & ensure warm call made for all candidates pending interview feedback from client
17. Ensure appropriate paperwork is done for placements and follow up after the Candidate starts at Client site.
Desired Skills & Experience:
1. Should have a Bachelor's Degree in any stream.
2. Excellent written and oral (phone) communication skills a MUST.
3. Well versed with full recruitment life cycle.
4. US recruitment background preferred
5. Exposure in working with Direct Client requirements and VMS Based clients.
6. Experience with various tax terms (W2, C2C, 1099) & Visas ( H1b/GC/EAD/L1/OPT)
7. Should be good with technologies or a thorough understanding of various IT terminologies.
8. Good interpersonal and team coordination skills
9. Go getter attitude, ability to think out of the box.
10. Must be a Quick Learner/thinker. Also should be proactive & self-driven.
SMITS is an Information Technology Services and Software Development company. We provide IT services to Federal and State Governments, to Fortune 500 Companies, and to emerging growth businesses. We support such business sectors as Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Software Development, Transportation, Manufacturing, and the Consumer Product Industries. Sree Matha IT Software Services Pvt Ltd is positioned to guide clients in preparing for tomorrow's technologies, today. We are actively involved with Advanced Technologies including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Data Warehousing Implementations, eCommerce Strategies and Deployments, Client/Server Solutions, Distributed solutions Implementations, Network Architectures, Internet/Intranet Applications, Object Oriented Development, and System Re-engineering Projects. Our Consultants are highly qualified in project management methodologies, quality assurance disciplines, Product Development and Testing processes.