We have an urgent Requirement for BDM-SMB/SCB for Gurgaon location at Solar Industry.
Reports to- CEO
Location- HO, Gurgaon
Age- 28 to 35 years only
Key Responsibilities Area:-
1) To Develop and implement, in cooperation with the local team , a plan to aggregate a large pipeline of PV Solar project.
2) To lead the preparation of tender documents and proposals for PV projects bid- both within the government’s formal program and with commercial entities interested in Solar project.
3) Manage negotiations with tender/ proposal partners and counter parties.
4) Identity, negotiates with and engage local and regional development partners.
5) To Set up, in cooperation with other departments, financial models, calculate project economics, and document the development status of project.
6) Liaise with local and international team.
7) Ensure and implement the trace-ability system across the all manufacturing processes.
The Motivation, an organization started by eminent people with the sole objective of providing the right talent to the companies according to their requirements and train people in such a way that they are able to meet the ever increasing stressful demand of today’s corporate world. We are a group of professionals graduated from India’s top notch MBA colleges, CAs and Engineers with rich industry experience. Our aim is to grow hand in hand with our clients by providing apt human capital to them. We are equipped with in-depth industry knowledge and cutting edge technology along with innovative processes, which allows our clients to rely on us and utilize their time focus and managing activities of core business. Mission: To work towards a complete development of human. Values: Our values lies in leverage of best talent in such a manner that it will empower an ordinary human being to make extra ordinary human being sync with integrity, ethics, passion and respect of individual. Vision: To be number one brand name in developing human talent at its best by 2025, when India will have larger younger population by any country of world. As being larger population, it should be employable as well as productive and by our training skills, assessments, recruitments India can reap benefit of this larger population.