1. Responsible for taking control of and resolving Complex Technical and Escalated customer issues.
2. Documents and Simulates complex customer issues to find solutions and fixes to customer inquiries and problems & may dispatch additional service as necessary.
3. Maintains/builds relationships with other groups that impact the technical aspect our support.
4. Understanding client's escalation, discussing the issues with experts and coming up with appropriate solution.
5. Dealing with clients on chat/call in order to close stuck cases.
6. Excellent English Communication skills.
7. Should be comfortable with rotational shifts and rotational week off.
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
1. Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
2. Able to promptly answer & support related Chat.
3. Self-Motivated, Detail-oriented and organized.
4. Proficient in Internet related applications such as Web Browsers & E-Mail clients...Etc.
5. Excellent Communication (Oral and Written), Interpersonal, Organizational and Presentation skills.
At NerdyTurtlez.com, we are looking for people interested and experienced working on academic projects. We want writers who are committed, have academic flair and authorial creativity. We are looking for: • People with in-depth subject knowledge in the area of their expertise, it is very important for creating an original and innovative content base • Motivated and driven academics with a strong commitment to work for us as a freelancer • One who can ensure non-plagiarized and completely original content. As a writer, he/she must be able to create new knowledge during the process of executing the projects •. Must have the capability to work under tight deadlines and should be confident that we can always depend on them