1. Building dynamic web apps using PHP and MySQL.
2. Leveraging REST services and other third-party APIs.
3. Rapidly solving problems, bugs, and compatibility issues.
4. Troubleshoot, test and maintain existing products build on PHP to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
5. Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
6. Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools as necessary.
7. Ensure that the developing codebase conforms to best practices regarding coding standards, validation placement and flow of business logic, etc.
2. Should have strong knowledge of arrays, functions and oops concepts.
3. Significant knowledge of JSON and XML parsing.
4. Should be handle to API response and integrate efficiently into our applications.
6. Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
7. Familiarity with source control systems such as Git, Subversion, etc.
8. Ability to write code to enhance performance across all device.
9. Ability to meet deadlines, work with Agile methodology.
10. Magento knowledge is an added advantage.
At NerdyTurtlez.com, we are looking for people interested and experienced working on academic projects. We want writers who are committed, have academic flair and authorial creativity. We are looking for: • People with in-depth subject knowledge in the area of their expertise, it is very important for creating an original and innovative content base • Motivated and driven academics with a strong commitment to work for us as a freelancer • One who can ensure non-plagiarized and completely original content. As a writer, he/she must be able to create new knowledge during the process of executing the projects •. Must have the capability to work under tight deadlines and should be confident that we can always depend on them