Opening for DevOps Architect with Leading Product Based MNC in Navi Mumbai
Job Location : Navi mumbai
1. Architect and design next generation test automation solutions, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments.
2. Work with the various development teams to understand their DevOps needs, identify best practices and tools relevant to the products and technologies involved.
3. Design and implement automated release & deployment environments to support the needs of various development teams.
4. Provide technical leadership and guidance w.r.t. DevOps to the various development teams.
5. Advise product leadership and teams on how to translate our current infrastructure and automation requirements into executable DevOps technology solutions.
6. Act as a technical liaison between the core DevOps team and the various development teams.
1. A senior IT professional with at least 5 years of relevant experience in architecting enterprise level DevOps solutions.
2. Prior experience with software development.
3. Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and networking.
4. A strong believer and should be able to advocate in Continuous Integration throughout the software engineering lifecycle.
5. Experience in collaborating with and mentoring various cross functional development teams.
6. Should have worked extensively on Agile, focusing on building tools, defining standards and policies through tools for version control, configuration management, release notes, build and deployment.
7. Act as a Subject Matter Expert on DevOps best practices on the Cloud with proven experience in Cloud Resource Management, Auto Scaling and Service Management.
8. Should have extensive knowledge of enterprise grade DevOps tools.
9. Working experience with one or more programming / scripting languages.
10. Extensive experience working with DevOps on Amazon AWS.
11. Certified in Amazon AWS Cloud operations and architecture.
1. Experience in working with DevOps on Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
2. Knowledge and experience with one or more programming languages viz. C, C++, Java
3. Knowledge of databases, SQL scripting, Hadoop and NoSQL systems.
4. Knowledge on VMWare and virtual computing environment.
5. Experience in working with large clusters and distributed systems.
6. Experience in using / administering JIRA and JIRA Agile.
7. Experience with DevOps for Mainframe based products.
The Dream Solutions is a recruitment company hiring on PAN India.