1. Execution for all merchant banking assignment (including Mergers & Acquisitions, IPO, Rights Issue, delisting, open offer, buy back, ESOP, structuring, etc).
2. Correspondences / Interaction with regulatory authorities, e.g. SEBI, Stock Exchanges, RBI, etc
3. Due Diligence, drafting of offer document / prospectus, public announcement, agreements, schemes of arrangement, information memorandum, etc.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills with clarity of thought, speech and expression.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills.
6. Good Analytical Skills.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. CA , CS + MBA (would be an added advantage)
2. Minimum work experience of 2 years required in Merchant Banking with capital market. transactions and transaction.
3. Sound knowledge of corporate laws.
4. Drafting capabilities, Presentation & communication skills.
5. Proficiency in MS office.
We, the Hem Group, are a leading Financial Service provider in India, with the legacy and expertise in creating wealth for our customers. We draw inspiration from faith and confidence that our clients have in our commitment and performance, this inspiration is what drives each and every one of us at HEM to continuously excel. In the last 35 years we have created a holistic business environment – Laden with insights and expertise to yield optimum results for our clients.