Creativity…versatility… technical know-how… a strong understanding of branding …a keen eye for detail…passion for your craft…and a desire to stretch, grow and learn. If this is you – please keep reading!
Are you looking to put your engineering and operational expertise to work at a fast-growing Silicon Valley startup? Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and create results working alongside a seasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs? Roambee Corporation (www.Roambee.com) is a Santa Clara based IoT tech startup revolutionizing the way goods, shipments, and assets get monitored in real-time around the world. With 200+ customers in over 15 countries, and offices in USA, India, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, and the UAE, we work with our customers to ensure they have a new degree of control of their supply chain and assets than ever thought possible. Roambee has entered into a strategic partnership with Deutsche Telekom.
Roambee has the heart, soul, and work-ethic of a start-up, along with significant business momentum and measurable success. You will get the opportunity to work side-by-side as well as virtually, with talented, smart people around the world who have already cut their chops at the big companies and other successful start-ups. Now, we've chosen to take the professional risks – and earn the rewards – that comes with building a global business from the ground up. If this excites you too, then consider joining us.
The Customer Success Support Engineer is a new role at Roambee. He or she will play a vital role in providing solution to customer’s problem statement and support issues faced by customers of a fast-paced global start-up.
1. Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for our product.
2. Work on our ticketing system to resolve issues faced by our existing customers.
3. ERP management.
4. Work in coordination with the sales team and customer success team to provide productbased support to them.
5. Work with the engineering team to fulfil customer requests and solve their issues.
6. Performing UATs on our product and software releases.
1. B.tech degree in any field, CS and IT preferred.
2. Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment; remain flexible through various revisions while keeping excellent aesthetics and keen attention to detail.
3. The ability to keep calm and steady in a fast-changing environment is essential.
4. Ability to interact at various levels of the company, communicate and present ideas, and absorb and apply constructive feedback from peers and management.
5. Ability to meet tight deadlines and stay within budget.
6. Demonstrate activity in staying up to date with new production techniques and trends through research and education.
7. The person should have a good trouble shooting skills.
8. Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
9. Eye for attention to details.
10. Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
The position begins as soon as we find the right candidate. Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience and skill level. Our compensation consists of salary, performance bonus and stock options.
The Roambee Corporation is an “Internet of Things” supply chain and enterprise asset visibility company. We are pushing the boundaries on real time visibility of assets and goods outside the four walls of global enterprise with patented hardware and software technology combined with an array of sensor data, proprietary analytics, predictive reporting, and open APIs. Ultimately, Roambee’s IoT solutions will address a broad portfolio of enterprise challenges - not only for supply chain and in-field asset monitoring – but anywhere lack of real-time visibility creates inefficiencies and risk.