1. Candidate will design, develop and maintain software for state of the art Augmented Reality solutions.
2. Will be expected to write high performance and optimised code that is portable across linux based low power platforms.
1. Highly skilled at developing reliable and efficient C++/C code.
2. Knowledgeable in concurrent programming, IPC mechanisms (threads, mutex, message queues, etc.), data structures, design patterns, OOPS, debugging complex problems.
3. Skilled in high level and low level software design, implementation and bug-fixing of issues
4. Good understanding of Linux.
1. Experience building applications for Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality / Mixed reality would be helpful. Ability to build these without popular toolkits for AR/VR
2. Write and optimise code to deliver high performance
3. Can understand new technologies and build quick POCs.
1. Demonstrated skills and abilities as might be expected from a person with:
2. Desirable for candidate to have implemented interesting hobbyist projects in this field out of self interest.
3. Goal orientated personality with the capability so support and motivate engineers to allow them understand how upcoming safety issues could be solved.
4. Should be a good team player and self-motivated with strong inter-personal skills.
5. Experience with device drivers for cameras or radars, embedded programming, computer graphics or safety critical programming is added advantage.
Educational qualifications: BE / ME / MS with Any Specialisation.
AIINIT provides Digital Marketing Services, Graphic Design Service & Server Maintenance Services.