A Digital Marketing Executive who develops, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
1. Responsible for all Online Marketing activities,Social Media Marketing through Facebook and Linkedin etc.
2. Enthusiastic about the Internet, Content, E-commerce and Data driven decision.
3. Managing SEM/ PPC through Google Adwords with in a very cost effective manner.
4. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
5. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
6. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
7. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
8. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
9. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
10. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
1. Min 70% plus with any bachelor degree in Engineering or MBA.
2. Excellent communication skills are written and oral.
3. Hard working, self-learner, ready to learn and eager to make a career in digital marketing with a great attitude.
4. Looking for someone who has demonstrated leadership skills and has executed real time projects in Marketing/Finance/Engineering area.
RTB DEMAND is an cross channel adnetwork works across Display/Mobile and Video with some of the most premium publishers having access to their first look Inventory. Same is acheived due to innovation in formats like Skin/Gutter Ads/Floating/Footers. We also have recently introduced Native ad units.All traffic is Forensiq prebidded and proactively and reactively checked to tackle fraud/ transparency/ etc. All our managed inventory we are buying using Appnexus bidder. We have integrated all our supply sources on sell side ecosystem. If you are having any seat on Appnexus and are looking to increase business opportunities happy to connect on the same to see both on buy/sell side.