Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Support customers by resolving their issues related to eRevMax products and services. Interactions are mainly done over email and telephone.
2. Perform local triage on related issues and identify the specific problems for resolution by the technical support team.
3. Escalate new issues. Monitor and track them to ensure closure.
4. Willing to work on a weekly roster as required.
5. Perform other related duties as assigned.
6. Understand, meet and exceed customer expectations.
7. Build and maintain excellent and long-term relationships with customers.
8. Capture and communicate customer feedback for product enhancement and new product development.
1. Graduate in any discipline.
2. Excellent communication skills in English Language – written and verbal.
3. Strong presentation and documentation skills.
4. Agile and ready to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities.
Shift: Night Shifts.
eRevMax is an ISO 27001:2013 certified, global software and services house. It combines technology, knowledge and expertise in connectivity, market intelligence, revenue and distribution management for the hospitality and travel industries. The company has offices and Research & Development centres in USA, UK, and India, with representatives in Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Singapore, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, Italy, Slovakia and South Africa. eRevMax is the leading provider of online distribution, channel connectivity, market intelligence and revenue management solutions to the hospitality industry. The company delivers its premium hotel channel management product RateTiger, real-time enterprise connectivity gateway – RTConnect and LIVE OS, the single sign-on solution to the hospitality and travel industry.