SAP Business One Functional Consultant
The successful candidate will provide the expertise necessary to implement the SAP Business One product set in accordance with client expectations.
1. Gather and analyze clients' business and functional specifications for translation into a detailed design document.
2. Install, configure and optimize SAP Business One applications and solutions as per the design document.
3. Design and undertake system testing and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) paying attention to versioning and transition from development and test to production phases
4. Present regular project updates to the client, as appropriate, throughout the project lifecycle
5. Proactively identify and assess risk and escalate to the project manager as required
6. Troubleshoot implementation issues
7. Provide alternate solutions where technical constraints impede the business process
8. Produce and maintain customer specific implementation documentation.
9. Ensure projects are delivered to customers’ satisfaction within time and on budget.
10. The majority of this role will be based on-site and will therefore require significant travel.
1. Business Process Study
2. Blueprint Document
3. Project planning and reporting
5. Gap Analysis
8. Data Migration through Data Transfer Work Bench
9. Exposure to HANA DB
10. English Lower Typing (Added Advantage)
Experience and Qualities:
1. Should have experience in Purchase, Production, Sales and Finance Module
2. Applicants should have hands-on experience of implementing SAP Business One within a variety of companies and industries.
3. You must be able to communicate and develop positive relationships with a wide variety of clients, and must be a team player.
4. Support: Onsite and Offsite.
WBC is into EAI, Enterprise application integration, 24x7 server, software, application, middleware, server support, solution,.Net, Open source, IOS, Android and many more