1. Analyzing complex requirements, with the ability to assess the cross-functional impacts and propose resolutions.
2. Contribute towards and implement processes for development and testing activities.
3. Participate in Training and grooming resources. Continually develop core skills and process knowledge based on accumulated experience and acquire additional skills as needed.
4. Work with project team to ensure the required content is gathered and documented in a useful structured format fit for continued usage.
5. Building trust and credibility by consistently delivering assigned tasks on time with high quality.
6. Act as an active member of the team by proactively identifying risks and opportunities and reporting the project progress on an ongoing basis.
7. Take ownership of assigned tasks by delivering according to the established timelines.
8. Prepare necessary documents for Test Scenarios, Configurations, Development or End-User usage.
9. Perform any additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when required by the management.
Aveon Infotech an iso 9001 : 2015 Company offers world class information technology solutions including software development, maintenance services, and consultancy services, products across various platforms, applications and verticals. Aveon provides these cost effective outsourced services for companies in Europe, United States.