1. Execute trades on live terminal.
2. Acquire new clients through references and other sources.
3. Monitor MCX and other international market performance.
4. Provide key clients daily information related to trading and market movements.
5. A thorough understanding of financial markets, their behavior, movements and expectations with respect to market.
6. Good understanding of financial products and presentation of those to customers.
7. Excellent customer relationship management.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills with clarity of thought, speech and expression.
9. Excellent interpersonal skills.
10. Good Analytical Skills.
We, the Hem Group, are a leading Financial Service provider in India, with the legacy and expertise in creating wealth for our customers. We draw inspiration from faith and confidence that our clients have in our commitment and performance, this inspiration is what drives each and every one of us at HEM to continuously excel. In the last 35 years we have created a holistic business environment – Laden with insights and expertise to yield optimum results for our clients.