1. Financial modelling: New models, Scenario analysis, updation, valuation and forecasting.
2. Preparing and making meaningful contribution to company reports, sector notes and thematic research.
3. Undertaking primary research for key thematic reports.
4. Monitoring news and events.
5. Tracking and analysing regulatory changes and their impact on the sector.
6. Building and updating industry databases.
7. Developing and maintaining client marketing and presentation materials.
8. Sound knowledge of financial statement analysis and security valuation methodologies like DCF,Datastream,FactSet,bloomberg.
We, the Hem Group, are a leading Financial Service provider in India, with the legacy and expertise in creating wealth for our customers. We draw inspiration from faith and confidence that our clients have in our commitment and performance, this inspiration is what drives each and every one of us at HEM to continuously excel. In the last 35 years we have created a holistic business environment – Laden with insights and expertise to yield optimum results for our clients.