Working Pattern - Monday - Saturday
Location - Initially from home | Office Bangalore (if you prove yourself able to deliver successfully remotely, you can continue to work remotely)
Start - Immediate
Role - DevOps Engineer:
You'll work collaboratively with software- engineering team- to deploy and operate our systems.
Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environment.
1. Support clients mission critical, front-end and back-end systems and applications in production and pre-production environments.
2. Identify and drive improvements in infrastructure and system reliability, performance, monitoring, and overall stability of clients systems.
3. Application deployment and configuration, automate scripts JENKINS.
4. Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks and prevent an incident occurrence.
5. Create and maintain operational runbooks and documentation.
6. Participate in 24- 7 operational support.
1. Systematic problem-solving approach and a strong sense of ownership to drive problems to resolution.
2. Strong knowledge and experience in using and managing GitHub.
3. Understanding of web servers (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx) and RESTful web service applications.
4. Strong understanding of NodeJS, ReactJS, Java, PHP, Python.
5. Strong knowledge of Linux systems administration and architecture.
6. Network knowledge (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, Load balancing) and prior network administration experience is a big plus.
7. Scripting/Programming experience with Shell, Python, Ruby, Java
8. Experience documenting processes, systems, environments and runbook procedure
9. Expertise in building cloud-based architecture.
10. Preferable - Dedicated Server Management, AWS, and AZURA
11. Have a very good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
12. Has a good understanding of auto-provisioning of servers and scale out solutions.
13. Has worked previously and owned deployment and configuration management.-
14. Strong passion for Monitoring and Metrics: You help us to keep an eye on what really matters
15. Good to have experience working in a microservice environment with load balancing, API Gateways, Circuit breakers etc.
16. Exposure to building data pipelines and ensuring health and uptime for the same.
Bangalore Based Startup.
NOTE: if you are working remotely you MUST have 100% internet and electricity uptime!
At Compliance Compendium we have a robust Program Management Team that average 20+ years of experience. They are always available and provide you daily feedback on the status of your project or why not use our live project system to track your project and be the envy of your competition!