1. Hands on in AX 2009 and AX 2012 X++ development.
2. OOPS concepts and functional concepts.
3. Good hands on customizing AIF Strong AX 2012 technical skills and strong to intermediate functional (AP, AR, PIM, Lean Manufacturing, Production, MRP)
4. Hands on DIXF knowledge Strong in AIF Good Hands-on with Batch and SysOperation framework.
5. Knowledge on Number sequence SSRS reports Performance Optimization Ability to write code with Best practices in mind Strong in customization.
6. X++ programming skills Experience on manufacturing domain especially on a high volume transaction system is a plus.
7. Strong OOPS concepts Good in Problem Solving Skills Good attitude and Communication skills (written and oral)
VISION : ENABLE TECHNOLOGY & TALENT REACH EVERY USER MISSION : Transform customer experience through digital mindset that enables value from ideation, experimentation and adoption.