Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinating & Handling End-to-End recruitment process.
2. Handling all the recruitment activities- Short listing, Screening & Scheduling Interviews.
3. Maintaining necessary recruitment reports and updating them on a day-to-day basis.
4. Invoice Generation and handling.
5. Clients handling.
6. General Administration, Absenteeism, Employee Grievances, Employee Engagement.
7. Attendance & Leave Management.
8. Contracts Handling.
9. HRIS tracking.
10. PF & other statutory compliances.
11. Handling Performance Appraisals.
12. Acting as SPOC for all the HR activities.
Desired candidate profile:
1. 3 plus years of Experience into HR generalist activities (mostly from IT industry).
2. MBA -HR specialization/ MHRM (Required).
3. Excellent English communication skills & Mailing etiquettes & Strong in Documentation.
4. Should be passionate towards HR, self-driven & Pro-active to handle various situations.
5. Well versed with MS-Excel / MS – Outlook.
6. Must be a good team player with people management skills.
7. Should be willing to give 2years commitment.(Mandate)
8. Only Female candidates are preferred.
Nendrasys Technologies, is one of the leading E-commerce solution provider across the globe, specializes in various technologies with total prowess and brilliance. We are aptly providing technology services to the client's diversified requirements. We are diversified into Software Development and 24x7 Tech support with quality output.