Navtech is looking for a Technical Lead/Manager with experience in delivering complex and highly scalable software applications. You will possess a deep passion for software engineering and mentoring Software Engineers. As part of the team, you will be responsible for delivering exciting customer-facing features on the Online whilst leading a team of talented Software Engineers.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers, and sales experts to boost the company’s performance.
Working as Technical Lead/Manager at Navtech, you will:
1. Design and develop high-quality products using AngularJS, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Java Spring and running on AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
2. Follow Agile software development methodologies and adhere to best practices in the software development process.
3. Assist the Architect to drive selection of Technologies stack for development of high performing scalable platforms.
4. As an individual contributor and as team leader, participate in all phases of SDLC in a product development environment.
5. Propose and implement best in class architectural solution for big and complex systems hosted on cloud infrastructure.
6. Research the latest security methodologies, staying abreast of new threats and vulnerabilities and help disseminate this information within the organization.
7. Utilize his or her extensive experience with Spring, Java and REST frameworks to be able to come up with innovative solutions to guide the development team.
8. Evaluate project data for accuracy, and take the lead in setting project targets and priorities.
9. Supervise activities between internal and external resources, and facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery.
10. Day-to-day leadership of your Engineering team, with a focus on delivering results, collaboration and innovation.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly ?
1. A full-stack developer who has expertise on multiple phases of a project lifecycle from concept development to solutions design, implementation, optimization and support.
2. Excellent knowledge of professional software engineering practices and methodologies for the full Software Development Lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
3. Experience on Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment pipeline including Maven, Ansible, Dockers, Jenkins, SonarQube & adherence to test driven development processes using frameworks like JUnit / Mockito.
4. Experience in working on RESTful web services development & with frameworks like Spring Boot etc.
5. Experience in working with RDBMS like Oracle / MySQL / MS-SQL.
6. Extensive experience with microservice based architectures and technologies.
7. AWS is your preferred infrastructure provider and you have significant experience in the core AWS IaaS eco-system as well as other parts of their constantly evolving ecosystem.
8. Experienced in actively coaching and mentor team members in their careers
9. Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
10. Ability to analyze complex problems, quickly develop creative solutions, and adapt to a fast paced environment.
11. An analytical mind & pay attention to detail.
12. Should have Master’s Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English medium.
Navaratan Technologies Pvt Ltd is a software company based in Hyderabad, India with a vision to provide innovative technology solutions for the web and mobile using the most advanced technology stack. We transform creative ideas into innovative solutions, which provide best user experiences yet maintaining simplicity. All our solutions are 100% cloud-based and backed by powerful SLA’s customized based on application demands and needs.