1. Identify and prioritize target accounts.
2. Create account level research and work with sales team to create specific account action plans.
3. Seek and form relationships within target accounts via phone, email and marketing events.
4. Facilitate executive level (CxO, EVP, VP) conversations specific to a companys business challenges, industry and competitive pressures, and engage with the executive with respect to how Centrics solution could solve business problems.
5. Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of all Centric products & solutions and how they accommodate business needs in the target markets.
6. With the sales executives, produce written proposals & quotations.
7. Develop and maintain a complete understanding of software licensing, service contracting and pricing structures.
8. Develop a high level of knowledge of Centrics customers, prospects, competitors and industry partnersmaintain a basic understanding of business operations within the target market segments.
9. Work with the sales team to prepare business response documentation for RFI/RFP/RFQ requests.
10. Develop new and creative ways to interact with prospective customers and work closely with marketing to execute on new campaigns.
11. Maintain a constant and open channel of communication with all sales teams to ensure that the target account strategies are adjusted as needed.
12. Track and maintain callings, emailing and all interaction notes in corporate CRM system.
13. Meet and exceed assigned lead qualification goals and revenue goals.
14. Participate in regional & national trade shows, exhibits and conferences.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. 1-3 years of proven success in lead generation, inside sales, field sales or roles that required the achievement of a performance quota related to sales, marketing or consulting.
2. Basic understanding of enterprise applications (ERP, PLM, SCM) and general business practices.
3. Strong verbal and written communications skills ability to make cold calls is required.
Infocore Group is helping industries with digital manufacturing and automotive-embedded solutions. We are partner with Siemens Industry Software, a market leader in Digital Manufacturing, PLM & SLM technologies. We offer consulting, solution development, application replacement, application management, trainings and support & maintenance across all major industrial sectors. Combined with our process-driven approach, and domain expertise we help our clients to make their processes and systems future ready, Be it PLM, SLM or IoT. Clients approach us at many different stages in the life of a product. As a result, we've built a diverse team of world-class developers, marketers, project managers, and quality assurance folks to ensure that we can meet any challenge.