Copywriters are responsible for generating the words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals.
1. Discussing the client's core message and target audience
2. Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
3. Writing and presenting a few options to clients
4. Modifying copy until the client is satisfied
5. Overseeing the production phase.
6. Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
7. Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
8. Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
9. Conduct high-quality research and interviews
10. Edit and proofread copy as needed
11. Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
12. Source images and other content
1. Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
2. Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
3. Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
4. Experience with SEO
5. Strong research skills
7. Collaborative spirit
8. Excellent time-management and organizational skills
9. BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
“Wabi Sabi Studio” an all-in-one diversified marketing solution based on the foundations of inventiveness and resourcefulness which is a hub of proficiency capable of converting ideal thoughts into flawless creations. It’s an institution of imagination and invention transforming ideas of esteemed consumers into successful colossal companies.