We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
1. Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
2. Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
3. Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
4. Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
5. Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
6. Communicating with clients about layout and design.
7. Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
8. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
1. Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
2. Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
3. Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
4. Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
5. A strong eye for visual composition.
6. Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
7. Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
8. Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
9. Experience with computer-aided design.
10. Knowledge about Adobe after effects.
“Wabi Sabi Studio” an all-in-one diversified marketing solution based on the foundations of inventiveness and resourcefulness which is a hub of proficiency capable of converting ideal thoughts into flawless creations. It’s an institution of imagination and invention transforming ideas of esteemed consumers into successful colossal companies.