We are looking for an experienced soft skills trainer to join our Training and Development Team.
As a Soft Skills Trainer, you will be responsible for creating training materials and delivering trainings and imparting your knowledge and expertise directly to the College students & unemployed youth to support their personal development and performance.
1. Identify and assess current and future training needs.
2. Groom College students & unemployed youth for the next step of their career path and support their personal development.
3. Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses need and expectations of College students & unemployed youth.
4. Conduct effective training sessions on soft skills topics, deploy a wide variety of training methods.
5. Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals.
6. Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in students training, development and implement them in trainings delivering.
1. University degree.
2. Professional soft skills training qualification and experience.
3. Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques.
4. Previous commercial training/mentoring experience with a passion for training.
5. Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting.
6. Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles.
7. Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
8. Proven ability to master the full training cycle.
9. Exceptional presentation, facilitation and coaching skills.
10. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
11. Effective organizational skills.
12. Dedicated personality working in a dynamic environment.
13. Good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint in particular)
14. Proficiency in English (upper - intermediate level).
Foundation for CSR @ Redington (Redington Foundation), a trust formed by Redington (India) Limited to implement various CSR activities towards the betterment of the society . It endeavors to address the needs in quality education, health care for the underprivileged and poor, rural and tribal belonging to economically challenged families.