Our startup is seeking 2 senior software engineers who are honest, hardworking and willing to get involved.
The first one will own a SaaS platform and the second will own multiple applications that will deploy onto the SaaS platform.
1. E2E ownership of the platform/application.
2. Must be ready to code and get involved in ALL aspects of the SDLC.
3. Build containers hosting platform using Docker.
4. Develop and deliver automation software required for building improving the functionality, reliability, availability, and manageability of applications and the platform.
5. Have extensive experience in enterprise-level software development building a platform that can maintain multiple smaller application on it.
6. Mentor other team members in various technologies and software programming.
7. Champion and drive the adoption of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices and mindset.
8. You will hold demo's for the leadership every week (Friday afternoon).
Required Skills and Experience:
1. 10+ years of solid hands-on software development experience with a focus on continuous delivery and deployment, enterprise application development, cloud automation, and building a container-hosting platform.
2. Software programming experience in one or more programming languages: Golang, Python, Java (JAVA is mandatory).
3. A proven track record with Docker containers with a deep understanding of the current container ecosystem and marketplace.
4. Experience building a cloud-based application using micro-services and deploying in containerized environments.
5. Excellent knowledge of building server-side RESTful web applications, APIs, and automation tools.
6. Strong database experience: PostgreSQL, NoSQL (MongoDB/Cassandra).
7. Understanding of Software design patterns, SDLC, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
8. Experience working in an agile development environment.
9. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
10. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
11. Strong experience with tools like Github, Jenkins.
Only candidates that meet at least 90% of the requirements above will be selected to interview.
There will be 3 rounds of interviews - 2 technical and 1 administrative.
At Compliance Compendium we have a robust Program Management Team that average 20+ years of experience. They are always available and provide you daily feedback on the status of your project or why not use our live project system to track your project and be the envy of your competition!