As a Manager - HR, the incumbent will be a key member in driving the HR best practices at the Company’s Works at Paloncha.
1. Actively involve in desigining and implementing HR initiatives to achieve desired results in the areas of Employee Engagement, OD, Performance Management, HRIS, Communication, Succession Planning, etc.
2. Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
3. Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
4. Works in partnership with Managers to support the transition of new joiners and provides guidance to Managers on on boarding & sourcing induction materials.
5. Drive Talent Management and Performance Management System for employees.
6. Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
7. Involve in Employee Engagement strategy to drive employee satisfaction, from Entry to Exit .
8. Compile and update employee records.
9. Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
10. Communicate effectively and work with team members and managers at all levels.
11. Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
12. Support the needs of the location encompassing all aspects of the employment life-cycle and local statutory and compliance norms.
Post graduate qualification in Human Resources Management from an Institute of repute.
10 to 15 years in HR & IR in medium/ large manufacturing units, with knowledge of best practices. Emphasis is on HR. He should have worked in an ERP environment.
1. The person should have good communication skills in Telugu and English. He should be a seasoned HR executive with high energy levels and a strategic bent of mind.
2. The person should have exposure to HR best practices in Employee Relations, Employee engagement, Performance Management Systems, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Training and other HR related areas.
3. The person must have exposure to IR scenarios in a manufacturing unit and up to date with regulatory requirements.
4. The person should possess good interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
Nava Bharat Ventures Limited (NBV), a multinational industrial Group headquartered in Hyderabad, is a diversified organisation with interests in Power Generation and O&M services, Ferro Alloys, Mining, Agri-business and Health Care services. The Company is in business for four decades and operates in different geographies spanning across India, South-east Asia and Africa.